You’ve got ambitions, that’s for sure.
I know you. This may be our first time meeting, but I still know you.
I know you’ve got ambitions. Not just the ‘I want a good life’ kind, but the fire in your belly, constant hunger for more, kind.
You’re not the kind of person who talks about all the reasons your dreams can’t be realized. Instead you’re hustling day in and out to make sure they do. In fact you’re blocking and tackling to ensure nothing gets in the way of them.
You’re learning more every day to help you get where you want to go. You’re making investments in yourself. You’re making sacrifices in your life to get you there.
I call this being Type-Ambition, and it’s hard.
As fierce as your desire is to achieve your goals, it can feel daunting when you look at where you are compared to where you want to be.
It is easy to fall into the comparison trap — how is she so far ahead? Why am I so far behind?
It can feel as if you are moving 100mph and getting no where.
You see, I’m a lot like you.
- I have a full time corporate job that I love and aspiration to get to the executive level.
- I have two little girls who I absolutely adore and want to spend time with.
- I have a house where I am constantly tackling DIY upgrades.
- I have a husband who I want to spend time with and give attention to
- I run multiple, successful online businesses that need my attention to grow.
Our examples may be different, but we share that fire. The downside to fire, though, is that it can feel like you’re always in the cusp of burn out.
That’s where I can help.
I help ambitious women just like you, regardless of circumstance, take action on the right work to help them reach their goals. Because let’s be honest, we don’t have enough time in the day to waste any of it.
The woman behind the keyboard..
I’m Jennifer, 30-something business strategist living Connecticut with my husband, dog, and two little girls. I’m in a senior HR strategy role at a Fortune 50 company by day and an entrepreneur by night.
I’ve been mentioned in books “Pivot: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One” by Jenny Blake (2016) and “Back to Human: How Great Leaders Create Connection in the Age of Isolation” by Dan Schawbel (2018).
In what seems like a previous life, I Co-Founded FitFluential, have been published in Forbes, was a Runner Up for Fitness Magazine’s “Best Personal Trainer Blog” and was featured in the magazine. In addition to being named one of the Millennial 100 in 2017, I’ve attended events at the White House and rang the NASDAQ bell with a group of entrepreneurs while I was with the Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC)
I blogged and consulted full time for a few years before accidentally finding a passion for Human Resources and re-entering the corporate world. While working full time, I started a productivity blog and with just a few hours per week, grew it to reach 2M people per year.
I ultimately sold that blog within just 2 years of starting it.
In every role I’ve had, company I’ve owned, or client I’ve worked with, one thing has been consistent: I deliver results without working 80 hour weeks. I’m able to organize and systemize work in a way that allows me flexibility and freedom, without sacrificing success.
Now I help others do the same. I hate watching people sink so much time and energy into their businesses, only to feel like the results don’t match the effort when I know it doesn’t have to be that way.
Coaching and Assessment Certifications:
- Hogan Coach (2015)
- Korn Ferry Voices 360 (2015)
- DISC Facilitator (2016)
- Certified Professional Coach (2017)
For The Personality Test Enthusiasts:
- My StrengthsFinders strengths are Achiever, Focus, Learner, Competition, and Positivity.
- I’m a Myers Briggs ENTJ, known as the ‘Executive’ (People with this personality type tend to be natural-born leaders and often possess ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they’ve set for themselves).
- My Kolbe Index is 5,6,8,2
- My StandOut results were Connector and Teacher.