Thank you for your interest in writing for She’s Ambitious. Please note we do not accept sponsored posts through guest contributors. Please direct any advertising inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is to provide high quality, original, actionable content to our readers. We want content that is going to help our readers move forward in their lives and careers. Our reader doesn’t have time for fluff, and we don’t have time to publish it! So while there are countless blog posts out there on many of our topics, we stand out for providing value versus the same things you’d find in ever other search result.
Our target reader is:
- In her mid-twenties to late thirties
- Has likely had more than one corporate job in her career
- Aspires to get to move upward and reach her definition of success
- Is looking for tools, tips, and just-in-time resources and training to help her navigate her career
Not sure what you’d write about but think you’d be a great fit? Email us and we can come up with some ideas together email@example.com.
- Please set up a gravatar.com account and upload a headshot associated with your email address. This will ensure your headshot appears next to the WordPress author box we create.
- Photos are not required, but may only be included if they were personally taken by you or you have the rights to. We reserve the right to remove or replace photos that do not meet our photo quality standards.
- We reserve the right to make minor edits. If it doesn’t fit our requirements or we see major revisions that need to be made, we will let you know.
- Content must be original and not previously published.
- We may add additional links to posts where we think additional resources or research is appropriate.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Article in Word or Google Doc format
- Head shot
- Short bio (100 word limit). You are encouraged to link to your own site or LinkedIn profile here if you so choose.
- Any social media handles you want us to tag when we share